|The current LMS Office, when it opened in 2009.|
The Latin Mass Society is advertising for a part-time employee.
We have two full-time employees, plus this part-time role, two freelancers who work for us, and many volunteers, in the Office and around the country. I believe the Latin Mass Society is the only national 'Una Voce' group around the world to have permanent staff of any kind.
This role is administrative: answering the phone, maintaining data-bases, fulfilling orders to our online shop, and so on.
We will soon be in a new, larger, office, where our thriving shop can continue to expand. We last upgraded our office space in 2009, and were planning to do this again before Covid struck.
The deadline for applications is 26th August.
Job title: Office Assistant
Based in our central London office, the Office Assistant will be responsible for the administrative
work of the charity. The General Manager is their line manager.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Office administration - The Office Assistant acts as the principal secretary for the LMS office.
- This includes general correspondence, answering telephone calls, post and emails.
- Membership administration - The Office Assistant is responsible for the membership database (CiviCRM), membership renewals, data entry, data analysis, data export (print or email mail-merges).
- Mail-order - The Office Assistant is responsible for the administration of the LMS online shop (Drupal Commerce). This includes stock replenishment, stock management, product updates/additions and order fulfilment (picking, packing & mailing).
- Information administration - The Office Assistant is responsible for compiling information which pertains to the Charity, including research and document publication and distribution.
- Volunteer administration – The Office Assistant is responsible for overseeing office work undertaken by volunteers.
- Other tasks as determined by the General Manager.
More details from the LMS Website.
Support the Latin Mass Society