|St Joseph in his workshop with Jesus and Mary.|
Here's the blurb, from the website.
We are looking to appoint a part-time Office Assistant. Based in our central London office in Holborn, the successful candidate will be responsible for the administrative work of the LMS.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Office administration - general correspondence, answering telephone calls, post and emails.
• Membership administration - membership applications and renewals, data entry, data analysis, data export (print mail-merges and email).
• Local representatives – working with our nation-wide network of volunteer representatives, he/she will produce the Mass Listings for inclusion in Mass of Ages and posted on website.
• Mail-order - responsible for the administration of the LMS’s on-line shopping.
• Information administration - compiling information pertaining to the Charity, including research and document publication and distribution.
• Volunteer administration – responsible for overseeing office work undertaken by volunteers.
• An in depth knowledge of Traditional Catholicism.
• Strong customer service and communication skills.
• Excellent multi-tasking skills.
• Possess the ability to prioritise work according to deadlines and work under pressure.
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to work accurately and in a timely manner.
• IT Proficient - Microsoft Windows & software, Google suite and, ideally, Drupal (CMS).
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
21 hours per week, on a flexible working pattern, with the possibility of additional hours at certain times of the year. Occasional Saturday and evening work.
A full job description and application details are available from:
Stephen Moseling, General Manager, The Latin Mass Society, 11-13 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5NH
stephenlms.org.uk Tel. 020 7404 7284.
Closing date for applications is Friday 3rd July. Interviews will be held in London during the week beginning 12th July.
Support the work of the LMS by becoming an 'Anniversary Supporter'.
Post a Comment